Loyality is now hiring a Business Development Manager to join our Sales and Marketing Team
TITLE: Business Development Manager
REPORTS TO: President/CEO
The Business Development Manager must be able to work independently to secure new business that will meet the company’s ideal profile, revenue and profitability goals. This will be accomplished by continued development of our current data base, interacting with prospects and applying the Loyality Sales process and methods.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Must treat everyone with dignity and respect (co-workers, customers, vendors), and can expect the same in return. Live the Values of Loyality
2. Complete our orientation/training program
3. Develop a working knowledge of our current CRM Software
4. Must make approximately 400 phone calls a week (about 80 a day), with a goal to set up 1-2 FTA’s (First Time Appointment’s) a week.
5. Identify prospects & deliver effective presentations through the sales funnel
6. Present to 3 qualified prospects a month with a goal of adding 1 prospect a month with a minimum of $2,000 MRR (monthly recurring revenue)
7. Identify at least 2 networking events per month to meet with other Loyality Partners & professionals for identifying potential opportunities for growth
8. Meet with CEO once a week to do a post mortem of successes and discuss opportunities for improvement as a learning mechanism for future efforts.
9. Develop strategies that maximize trade show and industry event participation.
10. Work with sales and marketing team to create marketing plans and strategies.
11. Will need to meet with prospective clients, virtually or in person.
12. Must be able to react to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned.
Four-Year Degree or equivalent. Knowledge in the I.T. industry. Experience selling Managed Services preferred.
Working Condition and Hours:
Will be working in an office environment or from home. This is a full-time position.
Hours are typically between 8am -5pm, Monday – Friday, about 40-45 hours per
week. Good attendance is essential for the functions of the position.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Must have a Four-Year Degree or equivalent. Must have knowledge in the I.T. industry, preferably knowledge in the Managed Services industry.
Must have a valid driver license as there will be regional travel with this position.
Must be able to concentrate for extended periods of time. Need to be able to sit or stand for 8-9 hours a day. May take a 30 minute to 1-hour lunch break midday.