Loyality, Inc. is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative. This person will be responsible for identifying and qualifying prospects and managing related activities. As a vital part of the Sales Engine, this role will interact with Marketing and Outside Sales on a weekly basis. See below for additional details.
· Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up, outbound cold/warm calls and other means of communication.
· Research new business leads, identify key decision makers, and maintain an accurate database.
· Support Outside Sales with follow ups, order entry, and quote generation.
· Update CRM software continuously by creating and completing prospective client profiles, coordinating activities, and including information that would garner new business.
· Strategically work with Marketing to build brand awareness.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Strong phone presence and willingness to make calls day in and day out
· Competitive and positive mindset with a proactive attitude
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
· Experience working with CRM software, preferably ConnectWise
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
About Loyality, Inc.
Loyality is a talented team of individuals who provide World Class Managed IT Services to businesses. We understand that our success comes from our people and reward those that work hard.
Why work at Loyality?
Competitive salary and commission opportunities
401K with company match
Health, Dental, and Vision benefits